I used an old stamp from Stampendous (I think it is called Stretchy Bunny) and my brand new Word Window punch from Stampin Up to make this card. My initial idea was to make vases with flowers but I didn’t have a vase stamp. That is when I dreamed up the crazy idea to use the carrot from my bunny set to make a vase.
Next I used the masking technique to add the flower stems so the vases would appear to be opaque instead of clear glass.
The masking came in handy when I needed to make one lonely little flower stamp seem like a bunch.
I found a great tutorial on youtube.com to make the awning for my card. The texture on the bottom half of the card was made by using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. (You can buy these through your local craft store. I’ve bought them from ohmycrafts.com in the past)
I am going to enter these in Paper Sundaes, Something Old, Something New challenge. Wish me luck!